I forgot to add these little conversations to the blog yesterday... so we are out for our walk looking at Christmas lights in the neighborhood, and Mia sees a house all lit up and asks if those people are going to give us candy (obviously confused with Halloween). I told her that no, people don't give us candy at Christmas from their houses, and she argued, "Yes, we do, when we find the Easter eggs!" It is really hard to keep all of your 'when do I get what for which holiday' things straight when you are little...
and lastly (for now), Santa has a couple of new reindeer this year- when we see the lit up ones in people's yards, she exclaims, "There is handsome and pransome and reindeer off your nose!" Those are way better than Dasher and Dancer...!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Mia's world! Thanks for sharing the hysterical things that come out of her mouth:) Looking so forward to hearing about baby Eleanor. Love you, Jen
Post a Comment