Ok, I got tagged by Jenny like 6 months ago and never followed through with filling it out, mostly because I couldn't think of enough things about myself that people might not know. I only came up with like 2 and thought that was pretty lame, so I just didn't do it. I suppose if I didn't talk to much and tell everyone everything all up in my bid-ness maybe there would be more of them, but as it is I am an open book. I found this one though on another friend's blog and thought I could fill this out in lieu of the other one, and have it count. So here goes...
7 Things!!
7 Things I Can Do
1. Sing amazing karoke
2. Make small talk with strangers and have them really believe I am interested
3. Come up with an array of gluten free/light, dairy free/light, sugar free/light dinners to feed my family
4. Get myself involfed in tons of projects to stay busy and 'productive'
5. Still find room to rock a three year old to sleep when I have lost my lap
6. Tape, float and texture walls, caulk, paint, sew, build (easy) stuff
7. Talk to Mia and Rex at the same time having two totally separate conversations at once.
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Stay away from chocolate
2. Build things following pre-printed instructions
3.Ever tell you which direction I am headed, live in, am going to, or that something is
4. Pretend that something isn't bothering me if it is
5. Imagine life before Rex and Mia
6. Grow my hair back out fast enough
7. Not fill up on rolls or bread at restaurants before dinner. Especially if it is warm. and has olive oil to dip it in. or butter.
7 Things That Attracted Me to Rex
1. His unwillingness to try to impress me
2. His integrity
3. His devotion to all of the things he believes in
4. His intelligence- I never feel smarter than him and I love it.
5. His patience
6. His willingness and amazing ability to lead our family in a way that makes me excited to follow him.
7. His total hairy hotness
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. oh- hmm. (which means I have stopped listening, or severely disagree, but am still responding to be polite.)
2. I wubs you too, Mia
3. Do not yell at mommy, Mia
4. We don't need any more of that (chocolate, cartoons, french fries, etc) right now, Mia
5. Let's just chill for a little bit
6. That is the best thing in life
7. That is the worst thing ever
7 Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate (any), but especially brownies or fudgie chocolates. Not really candy bars.
2. Bread (any), but more specifically the bread at Macaroni Grill
3. Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, fried okra
4. good Chicken tortilla soup
5. Cheese and apples and peanut butter
6. meat potato from Rib Tickler
7. Tasty salads with feta, craisins, walnuts, apples, mixed greens, olive oil and balsamic
7 People I tag
1. My mom
2. Cindy Schmid
3. Darby
4. Corey Ann
5. Sara Richards
6. Kristi (um, you never did your from Jenny either!)
7. anyone else who reads this blog (Oh, like Rex! That would be fun.)
And, we are now 2 days post due date, and no baby. Very well, it is cold outside anyway! I'd stay put if I were her too.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I don't know what being "tagged" means! So, I guess I can't do it.
it means you have to do it next on your blog. come on mom. you're it. tag.
Ok, so apparently one of the things I can't do is remember being tagged by Jenny. I'll have to put so thinking in to this one after your insightful answers. However, I may need more sleep first...or maybe not, it might be more entertaining if I go the sleep deprived route. Love ya and hang in there!
It's a shame we weren't raised Jewish or else we'd all have grown up knowing how delicious apples and honey are.
I loved Wednesdays with the farmers market on campus about 10 feet from my building when I could get a few fresh apples from local orchards and local flavored honey is little sticks about the size of pixie sticks... perfection.
Post a Comment