I don't have any pictures right now, but these stories were too good to wait!~
Mia is in love with her cousin KJ. He is 7 months older than her and they are "best fwiends" she tells me constantly. Now, she informs me that they will be getting married. She is always out picking flowers for her wedding, talking about marrying KJ, having her wedding at the carnival up the street (she requested this location), etc. Rex informed her that she cannot marry KJ because he is her cousin. She said, "but I have to!" he said, "why?" "Because I love him!" she replies. Rex said to her, "You are a little girl. You don't even know what love is!" to which she stood tall, scowled her little face and replied, "I do wove him Wex, you don't even know him!" Oh my. We are really in for it. About 15 minutes later she was wanting Rex to bounce her on his leg again, and he said, only if you promise not to marry KJ. She stopped for a minute and thought about it and said, "Ok, I wiw marry Brady." Hopefully her mind is this easy to change when she is 17.....
and, since when can you just not trick a 3 year old at all? We were leaving dinner and she had been pretty crazy the whole time, just dancing and running laps around the table, and being totally happy, but pretty overwhelmingly energetic. On the way home in the car I said, "Ok, on the way home, let's have a contest and see who can be the quietest!" to which she replied, "Um... I can be the talkiest!" yes you can dear. Oh my can you ever.
I am really trying to get this baby to come out. I've been doing way to much stuff I shouldn't be doing, like scrubbing floors and helping move cabinets and furniture, lots of squatting and stretching, even going for a 2 + mile walk today. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I think I am going to be pregnant forever!
Anyhow, tomorrow is Mia's third birthday, and tonight the paci fairy is coming to take Mia's pacifiers and leave her a big girl kitchen. Tomorrow might be a nightmare at bed time!!! Wish us luck! Oh, and, the plumbers are here as we speak hooking up water for downstairs, so even though we don't have cabinets or counters yet, we may have a working sink later tonight!!! Yeah!!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment