From: Rex Klentzman
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:34 AM
To: ' Jennifer Foster '
Subject: RE: okay
Jen I want to show you so much. Because I want you to know me and I think that there is a reason for us being together right now I don't know what that is for certain but I am sure that we have so much to give each other. I love talking with you as well and it does so much for me to know that I am being heard by someone who sees my thoughts as wise and loving. I cant wait... to see you, to talk to you, to have you next to me. so on another lighter note. I think I will use a grapefruit spoon. Yes a grapefruit spoon should work perfectly. But I am not going to use it on a grapefruit, no not this time. This time I am going to use it to carve out a nice cozy little warm place in your heart, probably somewhere around the left ventricle yeah that's the spot right there next to the aorta. That should do nicely. Purrrr warm and cozy and comfy, I think I will take nice long much needed siesta.
Right here inside your chest,
where I canrest
and quietly beat
on the door of your soul
in calm replete
until you know
that this is my home
this is where I live
I will not go
strain your blood with a sieve
and separate the pain
till peace can stay
and there is no need to fain
a smile today
Have a wonderful morning jen I will talk to you at lunch.
Rex Klentzman, EIT
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You funny, funny bunny. I am so glad to be married to you. I love you.
-wife
Post a Comment