Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gender prediction...

Ok, so when I was pregnant with Mia I was just positive beyond doubt that she was a boy, and then she was obviously not. With this baby, I just kind of think it is a boy, but deep down I really think that it is another girl. Does that mean that deep down I really think it is a girl that it will actually be a boy this time? Maybe. Rex says that this is completely illogical thinking, but it seems very logical to me. We did the Chinese gender prediction chart, and if we conceived in March it will be a boy but in Feb it is a girl... well it could have been the last week of February or the first week of March honestly we aren't sure, so again we are back to it could be either one! We find out Friday though...... yippee!
Mia and I went to a promotional event held by the Austin mother's of preschoolers group today that I think we will join. She really needs some friends her age and I do to! They plan field trips to go on in groups, and have mommy's night out events and lots of fun stuff. There were so many women and kids their our ages I didn't even know where to begin talking to people! It was like a friend buffet, so hopefully soon we'll have some new buddies to swim and play with!!!! and... the Dr. said it is ok for me to paint the house as long as I take breaks to go outside every 30 minutes, so I'll post some before and after pics of our house soon... yippee! Color here we come!

No comments: