Friday, July 18, 2008

Ultrasound!!!

Can you tell what these are? It is kind of hard to see, but here is our baby girl! She was being shy... hands over the face the whole time. In the one up top, she said it looked like she was sucking on her fingers!
A little side view of the sleeping baby...her hands up by her face (she is facing to the left).
Video of baby and heartbeat. She looks quite like a skeleton, so don't be scared.
She was quite balled up and so we didnt' get a super clear look of the bottom half, but she said it looked like a 90% chance it was a girl, but she wasn't 100% sure, she said it if was a boy he was hiding everything and she has been wrong before, but her official opinion was girl. I am very very excited! It is taking Rex a bit to get used to the idea of another daughter... his first response was "Ok, more princesses!" but I personally could not be more pleased. I just adore little girls!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Let me be the first to say "YIPPEE" !!! I do love little girls, besides, how silly would a little boy have looked in that pink and white outfit I already bought.

The Bittles said...

Woo Hoo! I have been checking your blog all day today hoping you'd post - finally, I can relax and say a huge congratulations! So excited for you all, especially Mia.

Sara said...

Yay! Congratulations! Maybe you'll let me come take pictures?

Anonymous said...

Wee baby girly pies are simple irresistable!
She will melt his heart.
At least one time a day JM looks at me with sad eyes, and then shows a sign of his heart breaking and then melting down his chest.
I cannot wait to see you two together as parents.
Mia and new baby are so lucky...
any names yet?