Wednesday, June 18, 2008
pictures!
One of the days we didn't have Mia we went for a hike in the Barton Creek greenbelt; it was a beautiful day! Rex took me to the place that he has a fake memory of me almost falling off of the cliff... it is fake because it actually happened on a TBC youth trip at Garner state park and he wasn't there, but all this time he thought it happened at this place and he was there... so he took me to the place (that I had never been before by the way) that he remembered. It was a fun hike anyway! We decided that it is really important once you have kids to still have some time to spend together having fun, remembering why it is that we got married in the first place. When you get in the daily routine it is really easy to get so used to each other that you forget how crazy you are about each other. Anyway, it was a nice day- although when we were taking these pictures of ourselves Rex kept saying, well that would be cute but you are making a funny face! Stop making those faces in the pictures! I tried not to get to offended because I was just SMILING and evidentally that looks funny... : )

We took Mia to Zilker park last night for this free symphony that I thought was going on, and I mis-read the events calendar so there was nothing happening. We made our own fun swinging on this big tree branch and running around on the playground though!

I put this next one on here even though it is far away and blurry because if you zoom in on it, look how gigantic my belly looks!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yey! baby bump!
By the way you look so healthy and all ah glow!!
rex's face is funny
I love those girls! I am glad that Mia has her mothers beautiful green eyes.
Post a Comment