This duck outfit at Locomotion Inflatable Play is my favorite thing in life. Rex says that I always speak in hyperbole, and that everything is my favorite in life, but this actually is. Oh this and the locket my mom just bought me.
I really have struggled hard with the idea of stealing this little costume from the place. I know I won't ever, but if she could just wear it every day I think life would be all that much sunnier. The minute we walk in she runs and grabs it and wants to wear the "ducky." Oh my word.


2 comments:
yeah, it is really stealable. the costume wouldn't be so great without the stealable baby in it.
Duck meat is so sweet........wrap it in bacon and it might just be my favorite.....oh, wait, wrap Eleanor and Mia in bacon and that for sure is my favorite!
Post a Comment