Mia: I have big holes in my nose.
Me: what are they called?
Mia: snarkles
Mia: why do I have this rash on my legs again?
Me: I don't know, maybe you have an allergy to something.
Mia: I don't have any allergies to anything.
Me: You are right. Maybe it is just because it is cold outside.
Mia: Yeah, I'll bet I'm allergic to winter.
Mia: Those girls were laughing at that other girl. They don't have a heart heavy with love like I do.
Mia: (after Rex shaved his big-ish beard) But Daddy, how will people recognize you at work? They won't know who you are! I know, you can just tell them all of your best famous jokes, then they'll know it is you.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh.my.goodness!!... she is adorably sweet! I LOOOOOVE the one about a heavy heart with love!! thank you for a sweet giggle tonight!
Post a Comment