Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swim lessons!

Mia is taking swim lessons this summer, which I am so excited about. I am always paranoid when we are around water because she is so scared and just panics, so hopefully she will start getting more comfortable soon so we can all relax a bit. She has this two weeks and then in July she starts her mother's day out that also includes more swim lessons once a week. Here are some cute pics and funny video from the first day of class. Guess who's little hand kept trying to grab the camera as I took pictures?
We also have some guests this week! A while back we were at the Natural Gardener and met a little girl named Jesse and her mom Rowena. They just moved here from California and don't really know anyone, and she and Mia just hit it off and were playing so well togther that we exchanged numbers to get together sometime. While it has been difficult because Rowena has been working and Jesse is in school and they travel back and forth to California to visit Jesse's dad (and I thought I had it tough driving to Houston!) we were able to get together at Jesse's birthday party, and I found out that the house they were renting got sold and they had to be out of it before their next place was available for them to move in to, so they are with us for most of this week. Jesse and Mia have been having a blast, both having their first friend sleep over! I'll be sure to take some pictures, but tonight was filled with princess makeovers, sleepover games, playing in the bath together, PJs and a shared storytime.It was a lot of fun, and we are exited to spend the week with our new friends! I probably won't be able to post again for a while, since we'll have visitors for the week and then are headed back to Waller this weekend, but I'll have plenty of updates after that. I have more time now that I finished the last Twilight book.... dang that was good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you the last one was the best.. anna

Unknown said...

I love your blog.... the girls are so beautiful. How many teeth does Elenor have now?

The Klentzmans said...

The two teeth are through on the bottom, and two more are working on the top!

Amanda Bindel said...

All those teeth already!! Oh my! She's not that much older than Elizabeth! She is sitting so well. And grabbing things so well, too. Loves me some chunky girls! :-0

Jessica said...

you guys sure have a cute baby.