Thursday, April 9, 2009

Notes to my readers...

I realized that I left some things out of my last post, like where the bouncy house came from. Our across the street neighbors are really the very best you could ever ask for. They have two kids, 3 and 5 who Mia loves playing with, they have a huge trampoline with a safety net cage thing that the kids go crazy jumping on, and the parents are super nice. They are what we aspire to be as neighbors and just as people, really. When they first moved in the dad came over and invited us to dinner, and just the other night he knocked on our door around dinner time and said that they had a ton of leftover BBQ they couldn't possibly eat all of and if we could send some tupperware with him he'd bring us some. It was so yummy, and seriously 3 meals worth of turkey and potato salad. Anyhow, the bouncy house is theirs... he said we could borrow it any time we wanted since they upgraded to trampoline, so we finally took him up on it since we had a friend coming to play. It is really cool!
Second, Jenny, Mia was talking about people that she loves, and the turned to me and said, and I also wub Sam and Me-wia! it was so sweet. Also, she covered this little rubber worm of theirs in play-dough and stuffed it in her playdough container to bring home, so we have it. I have talked to her about the difference in stealing and borrowing now, so, sorry!
and third, Anna if you read this, thank you thank you thank you for the bag of clothes! I don't have your phone number to call you since I lost my phone, but Mia has been wearing all of the dresses, and wore the blue and pink flowery one for 3 days straight, even to sleep in at night. She first put it on and said, "Oh mommy, just wook at me!" So, thank you soooo much we love them!
and finally, the lasted hillarious mis use of the letter L.... "Eleanor needs to be QLIET! I can't hear my grace music!"

Sorry this is so quick, baby is crying in my lap! More later... next time, pre-schooler theology!

3 comments:

The Klentzmans said...

My wife is amazing.
-rex

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Mia loves her dresses. I know that Ellie has always loved wearing pretty, girlie dresses. They are kind of magical with their lace and shimmer. They always bring a twirl to a little girl. I will call you soon so that you will have my number. Glad to hear you are loving life. anna

Jami said...

Ah, my sweet girl. I loved that she was drawing a map with her finger from her dad's house to her grandma's house!