Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
3 comments:
ha! so what was the real life thought process during the actual event? i HATE snakes.
you're such a city girl
Don't Master gardeners have to learn about bugs and snakes and spiders and such? You and spiders, well, I figure you would rather see a snake than a spider!
Post a Comment