Monday, October 27, 2008

We need a play kitchen!

So Mia and I have talked about for her 3rd birthday that we'll take her pacifiers to the toy store to buy her a big cool wooden kitchen to play with since she will be a big girl and won't need pacies any more. (thank you Sara for the idea!) However, I am thinking we may need to push that date up a bit so she won't feel compelled to but her playfood in the real oven any more. I turned on the oven last night to cook dinner and we couldn't figure out what smelled so bad, until Rex opened the little bottom oven (see pic below) and this is what we found... Poor little play cupcakes! We tried to wisk her out of the room thinking she would be so sad that her cupcakes were all melted, but when she caught a glimpse of them, she got super excited, squealing "Oh Yea! The cupcakes are ready!!! Can I taste one?? Can I please taste one now?" So sweet.
Oh, this is the little bottom oven, just in the reach of a 2 year old. I thought it was just a storage place, but evidentally it cooks too.

No comments: