Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cinderella dressed in blue...

Today was a fall festival at Zilker park, and we took Mia and Eli to play! She hadn't even tried her costume on until we got in the parking lot, and cried and cried saying it was 'scary' every time I tried to get her to try it on! Once we got there and she saw another girl dressed as a princess with a crown, she gladly donned the ensemble, and loved it of course. We heard some music and she said, "Oh good, music, I can dance beautiful in my dress!" After her bath during dinner, she said, "why I am not beautiful anymore?" I told her she always was beautiful, and she says, "No, I took off my dress!" So now I guess she loves it. I think she is the most beautiful Cinderella ever, even including the blonde curls (you just gotta check out the pics!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

how sweet! that costume is going to be sooo dirty :)

Jami said...

That little Cinderella was very dirty! Until I looked at the pictures bigger, I didn't realize that you had the costume on over her clothes! Oh how I love that little girl!