Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some pictures

So I've been reprimanded for not posting more pictures so here are some from the last few days!

pretty green eyes! and look at that long hair! I'm not sure about this one...

She likes to pull the back of her pants down under her bottom and walk around with her "heinie" out. She says it feels good! Natural consequenses of having your bottom out... it gets squeezed!
So up go the pants!
First kisses to baby sister!

Eating "pasketti" by herself, which is quite difficult. She likes the napkin in her shirt-

Um, hide and seek? she gets under everything and wants me to count to three and find it, including hiding her hands under the buckle in her car seat, hiding her fingers inside of her hands, hiding one hand under the other hand... pretty much everything that can go under or behind anything else does so and I have to count and then find it.
She was so happy about our boat train made of leggos... she made a boat for Rex, one for her, then one for our friends Rob and Julie. Hey where is mommy's boat?
I guess mommy doesn't get a boat because mommy isn't qualified to operate a moterized vehicle. I haven't wrecked a car that I was driving in 12 years, and in the last 6 months I backed into another car in an intersection and messed up the bumber on the pathfinder, then yesterday this guy started sliding all over the place in front of me and when I tried to avoid him I started sliding and brakes, tires, steering didn't work and I slid and slammed right into him in the camry! So we are down to one car while until we can get the insurance adjuster out to the mechanic to estimate the repair costs.... so boo, we are fine but Mia panicked when the tow truck took the car, she was screaming and crying about someone taking our car! Hopefully we'll know something soon.


On a lighter note, we are having Rex's birthday party Friday night at the house which should be fun- I'm gonna make some yummy foods and Jessica is going to make sangria! We wanted to have our beam finished and crown molding up before the party, but here is the status as of last night...



So we'll get there, not before Friday, but it is going to look nice I think. Notice the piano in the middle of the room and all of the furniture all pushed around, the tarp on the ground, saws in the floor... we live in a construction zone! Mia asked the other morning when she got up "why did Rex make a huge mess?" I said, well we are working on the house and he had to make a mess to get some stuff done. She said, "no, he is just a messy guy." Well, sometimes. : )

3 comments:

Jessica said...

you should trick everyone and make the party a house renovation/painting party instead. Sangria still provided :)

catherine said...

I'm excited to be there. (I heard I was going to... I hope you heard this too)
I think Jessica's idea is sorta good, thanks for the pictures though.

Anonymous said...

happy b-day Rex, hope you guys have fun...

Jennifer i would like your # please, thank you.
I never saved it, and i wondered if i could car pool with you to Mothers meetings on Thursday if you decide to go. Plus we still haven't done lunch, or anything for that matter. I would like to see your pregnant belly before that lady is born !
call me- 832-326-9554