Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So silly...

Taking some pictures of the wee one... I said "you are so funny, you are a little nutter butter! Are you a nutter butter?" and the response? "No, I am a cheeto." perfect.

This is the face she made when I asked her to please make a pretty face for a picture... I don't really need to explain this one...
I need to check my email... (she says)
eating noodles is quite difficult. she likes to twirl them-
tickle time! a cute one!
sorry for the graphic nature of this next pic, it was also a request for a pretty face picture!

This video may make you a bit queazy, it is kind of all over the place, but I think it might offer a truly representative look into our lives. (and she is referring to hitting a pinata, not a pirana with a hitting stick, just for you animal rights folks!)

2 comments:

Corey said...

so cute! there's nothing better than those crazy hysterical kid laughs :)

Joel said...

This is joel. Hi. Mia is a cutie, would go well with mountain lilies in her hair and cool streams between her toes. Rex is silly. Happy birthday Rexy. I'm impressed that you're doing all that crazy construction stuff. You're quite the fixer-uper. Lastly, did I spot a beard on the pic of you tickling Mia? Hope so. Sport it son!