Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yummy things to eat while pregnant

I have discovered some pretty yummy things to eat while pregnant that I might not have discovered otherwise due to my insane desire to stay reasonable healthy that goes right out the window the moment of conception evidentally, and due to the fact that while I am pregnant everything must have cheese. Be drenched in cheese, covered in cheese, filled with cheese, you know I am not picky as long as it has lots and lots of cheese. Anyway, here was my lunch. Yum. Imagine this...

1/2 bagel toasted, large schmear of cream cheese, pepperoni, fried egg, provolone cheese (melted on top of egg) and pepper turkey. Yum yum yum. Also,

Texidelphia Texican sandwich which is a toasted bun with beef slices, grilled onions, mozzerella cheese, jalepenos and a big helping of queso to pour over top/dip your bread in. Yum yum.

Any hamburger. any. yum.

All chicken is disgusting and should be wiped from the earth. I have to hold my breath to open the fridge because it smells like chicken.

and finally, this one was discovered actually feeding Mia as a baby, not during pregnancy but it sounds really good right now... Strawberry yogurt and fried rice . Not mixed up because the rice would get soggy, but just bited taken together on a shared spoon. Super yummy.

Ok, that's it for now, except I have a wonderfully understanding husband who puts up with my super hormonal crazy self and loves me and our kids dearly. I asked him if I have eaten anything weird and he said, "No, you've just been weird." So ok. And Mia comes home tomorrow, finally! Yipee!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Bittles said...

Oh Jennifer, I can't help but laugh at your meal selections! Good grief girl, you really have the preggo cravings in high gear - I'm laughing as I type thinking of your food! I understand the anti-chicken sentiments and completely agree. Miss you and hope to enjoy your sweet little mess maker home again soon! Love kristi