Monday, June 9, 2008

some pics

Of my new hair cut, and some fun with Photobooth.

I chopped all of my hair off, not really on a whim but kind of. I like it ok, but am not used to it yet. I think I went a little overboard and will grow it out now. I do like the idea of short hair though...

I've been in all but a deep depression for half a week since Mia is in Waller with the third side of her family. What in the world am I supposed to do as a stay at home mom without the mom part? Housework you say? Ah you jest.... I need a baby here so I can get away with not having cleaned the floors yet since we moved in. Now what is my excuse? That is not why I am sad though. I miss her sweet voice singing in bed in the morning. I miss her squishy little body in my arms. And, I've eaten breakfast for 4 days in a row and haven't cleaned up any eggs off the floor for a single morning. Very very sad. I need her home so I stop taking pictures of myself on Rex's computer. No one needs this much time on their hands!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE it! Remember when we impulsively got "Meg Ryan haircuts" in high school? Yikes. Love ya, Jenny

Anonymous said...

I like your hair a lot. Of course I don't think a hair do could ever look bad on you. Sorry you are having to go so long with out your sweet girl. That is hard. love ya, anna