Nuff said...
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
2 comments:
that is hilarious. I think the bacon in hand adds some comedic enhancement. she seems to enjoy finding colors but not numbers - maybe that means you have an artist and not an accountant. I like how the number you point to last is "No." What fun!
I came to comment on the bacon.
Jes beat me to it.
I also never thought of the fact that the number 1 looks like a finger. Good call
Post a Comment