for creative expression....
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
5 comments:
what is that on her head! i hope its not a normal rubber hair thing or else she's probably cutting off brain circulation. Also, she looks a lot like Lawrence with her hair like that.
It's a headband, she was so proud she got it on herself! I guess she must look like him, I don't see it, but I know she doesn't look a bit like me... no one at their party even knew she was mine!!!! Did you get my text Jes about RSVPing to their wedding if you want to come? Go to CCandlawrence.com I think.
I told jes that she reminded me of Luke Wilson in Royal Tennebaums.
or anyone about to play dodgeball...
I love the last picture where she is reaching to the piano. She has such a graceful look about her! I remember the days when I could run around without clothes on. Those were good days!
Post a Comment