No, that is not a bad word coming out of my mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
2 comments:
tee hee! you are being so nice and a good patient momma and then splat! this is a good reason to always have tile or wood floors ehh?
absolutely! No carpet in the kitchen. Or anything made of or covered in cloth really anywhere in the house would be the safest route...
Post a Comment