We are trying to get the picture website to work lets hope this does it.
http://picasaweb.google.com/rex.jennifer/CanTFenceInTheKlentzmans
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures - I loved looking through each of them. Good luck with the kitchen. I laughed when you said one thing led to another and next thing you knew the cabinets were off! We have so much to catch up on, I'll try to give you a call this week once my phone is hooked up (hopefully).
Keep the blog & photos coming!
Post a Comment