Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
2 comments:
omg, adorable. she's been dancing at parties since she was walking! I can't imagine living at a time when childhood moments are on the internet! All her Jr. High buddies will be able to pass this around :)
You wonder where she got this? I have seen video's of Rex grooving to the music....enough said.
Post a Comment