So then, anyone remember this picture from a few months ago?
Well looks like little sissy is following close behind in hair fashions!

Snow!
Mia and Eli eating snow...
Mia and I having a tea party during one of Eleanor's marathon naps she has been taking. Like our finger foods? Multi-grain crackers, marshmellows and craisins, with a mini pot of chai. Mia was all dressed up so pretty! What you don't see behind the camera is me still in my fluffy bathrobe, but hey, there are benefits of always being the photographer.
I don't remember what song we were listening to the other night in the car, I think it was "Be Thou my Vision" when Mia asks from the backseat, "Hey guys, are they talking about Santa Clause, or Jesus?" Hmm, makes me re-think the whole santa thing! : )
Snow!
More funniness from Mia:
"Mom, I know I have to have my window up on the highway, but can I roll it down when we are on the low way?"
"Mom, I love you so much, eving with a diamond!" "Mom, I love you so much, eving with a tear!" "Mom, I love you so much, eving with a heart!" (I don't really know what these mean, but I think it is super funny!)
Eleanor is a walking fool, teddle toddling all over the house, usually chasing after sister. She says "Hiya!" and recently, "bye bye, uh-oh dada and mama, dog, bird (kind of, like bir, but she gets the idea), I have heard her say "I love you" clear as day on multiple occasions, she said "Jedy" the other day when we saw our friend Jed, and she will answer yes or no with nods or shakes of her head. I can say, "are you all done nursing and we can do downstairs?" and if she is she nods her head and unlatches and we can go, or she'll shake her head and reach for the other side! Last night I asked her to go put a block in the bag and she came and got it and walked over and put it right in! What a big girl.
Uh oh, Mia is up and we are supposed to go outside and play in the snow, so I gotta run, but I promise to write more soon!


1 comment:
So cute!!
Good blog.
...my blog:
http://usual-daily-life-and-a-photograph.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment