I have to apologize for not blogging recently. I really am just super unmotivated about it! I do have lots of funny stories to tell, but for the life of me I don't feel like sitting down and typing them! So, here are some pictures anyway! Oh, but one funny one for ya- the coloring on the wall with a red crayon... when I asked Mia what she was doing, and why in the world she drew the letter i on the wall a bunch, she said that it was not the letter i that she was drawing, but rather it was a video of her playing in her room. I'll let you be the judge of what it looks like.
Friday, July 31, 2009
My little cherries!
I have to apologize for not blogging recently. I really am just super unmotivated about it! I do have lots of funny stories to tell, but for the life of me I don't feel like sitting down and typing them! So, here are some pictures anyway! Oh, but one funny one for ya- the coloring on the wall with a red crayon... when I asked Mia what she was doing, and why in the world she drew the letter i on the wall a bunch, she said that it was not the letter i that she was drawing, but rather it was a video of her playing in her room. I'll let you be the judge of what it looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
cute cute i love that picture of Mia! when you put that little hat on Eleanor she looks chubbier than usual.
Post a Comment