I so have much more interesting stuff to share, but I'll have to update more later. Here are pics of the Bum Genius velcro diapers I converted to snap diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
3 comments:
that's pretty awesome! well done! i love that you have so many snaps you can really make it fit the baby right!
Thanks for keeping me updated on whats happening in the house. :)
WOW- well done. Aren't you a crafy homemaker... they look great.
Post a Comment