Sunday, May 31, 2009

Making up for lost time!

So sorry I haven't updated here, I've been updating my facebook status so often that I get all of my writing out in little one-liners day to day, so I haven't had much to write. Oh and I've been reading the Twilight series which takes up my afternoon nap breaks, and after bed time times. So to make up for lost time, I have lots to share! So let's see, this is Eleanor cruising around in the kitchen in her walker...

a long one of Eleanor not really scooting anywhere

Mia wanting a pic taken of her too, Elle's teeth, and eating eating eating!


She will eat anything put in her mouth, which so far has been applesauce, bananas, sweet potato, avocado, soy yogurt, tomato and tomato soup, peas, pears, hush puppy, goldfish, cool whip, banana pudding, peach, cereal, um is that it? I'm sure not! She is able to sit on her own for short stretches, and if I'm there to re-balance her a bit she can sit for a long time! Her two bottom teeth are both in, and she likes to use them...and finally, this is what Mia's hair looked like this morning when she got out of bed. It is like this 9 out of 10 mornings and is so so hard to brush out! I'm wondering if we need to just cut it off and start over with new hair it is so damaged!

More soon, I'm a bit tired of one handed typing with senorina wigglesworth in my other arm!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again. Those twilight books are fun. I like the last one best. And, I put Ellie's hair in a high bun evey night to keep away tangles.
Miss you friend,
anna