This is her "I wub my sister she is so so so so so cute! I wub her wub her soooo much!" face.
And, Mia's new favoritest thing in the whole world is to match. Matching me, sister, Rex, anyone. It is soooooo fun. Oh how I love girls!
Knock knock-
Who dere?
Who dere?
A vegetable-
who vegtable? Bikini? Do bikini do bikini!!!
Ok, Zuchinni.
Ha hahahahahahahahahahh!
Knock knock-
who is dere? do a fruit!
ok, a fruit
who fruit?
Mia
Noooooo I not that kind of fruit! I am Mia!!!! Do a fruit!!!!!
Ok, banana
Who banana?
banana
whoooooooo banana??????
orange
who orange
orange you glad I didn't say banana?
Haaaahahahahahahahahahahahah!
knock knock
who dere?
vegetable
who vegtable?
squash
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
and on and on until all possible vegetables had been listed. 20 minutes of hillariousness in the car telling non-sense knock knock jokes... a wonderful way to spend a car ride!


4 comments:
those are some cute babies! i would like to come over and hang out sometime again. Perhaps this weekend?
Such adorable pictures!! I love #4 best I think, those two little smiley girls. I can't believe Eleanor is so big already--can't wait to see her and kiss those little cheeks. Love you guys! Jen
I am glad you have girls. and now you know what I know! I am glad you are one of my girls. I am glad I had three. and now, two more! Estrogen rules!!!!
man, those are some cute kids.
I can't wait to have some stinky little boys.
Post a Comment