Thursday, February 12, 2009

pics!

Some fun pics...Mia's eyes are the biggest thing on her... if you don't count her mouth! Our friends Sara and JW gave us their Bumbo because their 9 month old's thighs were too fat for it, but looky here who fits nicely! She likes doing things her baby sister does!




I can hold up my head! For a second anyway.








Mia used to always get in this baby gym during mom's group, and she still loves it, although she told Rex, "I growed too big and my widdle head pokes out..."


Here is Snow White planting some little seeds in pots. She is just as excited as me about planting our garden this year, but she would like to know why it takes so long to grow! A friend of ours just asked me about whether she was still wearing her princess dresses everywhere and I told her I thought that phase was over, but when I got Mia up from her nap she had pulled this one in her bed and had it on and told me she needed panties and shoes and she was ready to go plant!













Who dat cute baby?















Smiley pie!



































Eleanor's new favorite way to ride...

and, we caught this first on video... I think it was an accident, but she did it and I filmed it!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh man, that little smile is the cutest ever!!! I see so much of you AND Rex in little Eleanor. I can't believe how much she has grown already. MIa is as cute as ever too, what a little girl. We need to catch up soon! Jen