Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some of Catherine's awesome photos!


I love when my sis Catherine takes pictures... sometimes it takes a while for her to hand them over, but they are always worth the wait! Here are a few she took recently...
and, I have a nice little slideshow of Eleanor's birthday ready to upload, but I am so computer illiterate, seriously that even though I have done it before I cannot figure out how to do it again. Hopefully Rexy-poo can help me this weekend and I'll have b-day pics up soon!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh--these are wonderful!!! You are sooo beautiful Jen, and the one of Mia cracks me up. Hey, I accidently ordered two copies of a book called "Mission of Motherhood" for Tara. We are going to do an on-line study together w/ Becca Zap. and my friend Anne. Anyway, if you are interested and want a free copy, they should be coming to Tara's house soon. Love ya lots, Jenny

stephy said...

These pictures are AMAZING! I wish our families could all hang out.