The birthday of Eleanor Grace
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you go, I will go and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people will by my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried... may the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely if anything but death separates me from you... Ruth 2: 16-17
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
2 comments:
Oh so sweet. I still say you look too good to have just had a baby. Your daughter has dirty feet! :-) Amazing how quickly they fill out and no longer looked squished. I know I was there right after she was born, just in case you forget you can look back on this comment and remember. I am camera shy. Two wonderful girls (three counting Mia!)
Beautiful!!! So glad you were able to share this with us. I'll call you back soon to chat about the story you left on my voicemail. YIKES! Love ya, Jen
Post a Comment