Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brag corner!

Wook what my can do! I found Mia's stocking today while I was trying to organize the house so that we can completely disorganize and move everything so our kitchen can be gutted and rebuilt a month before Eleanor is due, but that is a different story. I thought I'd post a pic of it, because well, it is just so cute. It took me like 2 years to actually finish, but she didn't know she didn't have one the first year anhow, right? Won't our mantle be cute next year when Eleanor's hangs right next to this one? I've started one for baby 2, so maybe it will be done next year. I can't find mine, hopefully my mom has it and I can hang it up too!

Oh, and I did this today. Because we won't have a kitchen for probably a month or so at least, I thought I'd cook and freeze some dinners for us. I got a little carried away. 9 dinners! Yum.

Here is the composting bin I built-

and the garden box! Maybe someday it will have dirt and plants in it!


I have a video of Mia I was trying to upload here to show how she can use the touch mouse on my laptop all by herself, and click the buttons to play a computer game all on her own, but I have been getting error messages for 2 days, so I'll have to post it later!

5 comments:

The Bittles said...

Wow, you are a certainly a Proverbs 31 woman! Keep up the good work and I am certainly motivated to get my act together for "home-y" type stuff. I actually sewed curtains this week, having to learn how to use my never been opened sewing machine. Now I just have to conquer a few freezer meals and make stocking as well! I sure miss you girlie and can't wait to see your newest little one in a month!

Jenny said...

I'm with Kristi--so inspired! Keep up the amazing job of being a mama, wife, and incubator for your little Eleanor. Love you friend--let's talk soon. Jenny

Jami said...

Jennifer, you constantly amaze me. I can't imagine doing all of that and being as full of baby as you are!

Anonymous said...

She is my wife and you cant have her. :)

-rex

the schilps said...

i echo the other comments: when i was that pregnant, i think i officially stopped cooking altogether. well done on building and sewing and freezing in addition to the cooking. and, i LOVE the name eleanor... so cute! excited for you guys!
abbe