Questions:
Question # 1: How do you keep a 2 year old from habitually licking the bottoms of their shoes?
Question # 2: How do you answer this question: "I don't wike my toys getting all wet. Why?" Mia makes these comments about everything, and I mean every random thing that you can think of, states it as a fact or opinion or what she likes or doesn't like and then when you acknowledge her, she says, "Why?" I asked her the other day why she says why so much, and she just started in singing, "Why why why, why why why, why why why why why?" (to the tune of Jingle bells..) The amount of whys I field in one day is really mind boggling.
Comments:
1. I am hungry and tired. Today we ate breakfast (eggs, oatmeal and muffins) then went to the gym, came back and had second breakfast (which I would highly recommend, it was wonderful): 2 eggos toasted, one smeared with crunchy peanut butter, apple butter, an egg over easy, topped with the other eggo and drizzled with honey. Again, wonderful.
2. I would also recommend the new dish a la Jennifer, called leftovers pot pie. Ours had leftover shepherd's pie (turkey meat, veggies with spices), leftover link sausage, left over potatoes, leftover random veggies, leftover lemon pepper rotisserie chicken and cream of mushroom soup, all incased in a lovely pie crust and baked to golden perfection. Again, wonderful.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love you dearly my Jennifer, but both of those dishes sound horrible! It must be the PG hormones......and don't let her lick the bottom of her shoes! That is even more disgusting! See you both Friday.
More of your blog is about food than Mia. ...you must be prego
HEY NAYSAYERS THE POT PIE WAS AWESOME. I ATE IT TWO MEALS IN A ROW. PPPHHHTTT!!!
signed,
Husband AKA rexy poo
Post a Comment